External Pressure Type Hollow Fiber Membrane Module for Ultrafiltration
UF Cartridge [Type C]/ [Type S]
Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane module with a compact design……
The product can be easily installed without taking extra space. It is commonly used in such applications as bacteria and pyrogen-free water production in medical fields and final filtration in ultrapure water production.
1. External pressure type filtration
There are two types of products: [Type C] and smaller [Type S]. Since both types do not need extra space to be installed, they can be connected to an existing piping configuration. For
[Type-C], the housing can be used repeatedly with only the element being replaced. This contributes to running cost reduction.
3. Product selection
There are two different molecular weight (MW) cutoff in [Type C]. An appropriate MW cutoff can be selected according to the application.
4. Bacteria and endotoxin rejection [Internal test result]
■ Bacteria rejection (measured based on JIS K 3823: 2012)
■ Endotoxin rejection (measured based on JIS K 3824: 2012)
*Product tested: Type C (C-40-HR)
*LRV：Logarithmic reduction value
5. Hot water resistance
Due to their thermal resistant property, [Type C] and [Type S] can tolerate hot water treatment and hot water disinfection.
- Ultrapure water production in the semiconductor and electronics industries
- Pyrogen and bacteria free water production for medical, pharmaceuticals and food processing industries
- Pure water and ultrapure water for laboratories
- Drinking water for industrial and household use